(1) What type of information do we collect when you browse our website?
We may collect, store and use information about your device platform and about your visits and use of this website. The type of information we may collected are IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views and pages viewed;
We do NOT store credit/debit card numbers, we do Not sell or share sensitive customer card details with any 3rd parties apart from companies who handle process the payment. Transactions and card details are handled/processed by trusted payment service providers like PayPal (paypal.com) and Stripe (Stripe.com)
Wifihire.co.uk may send a cookie which may be stored by your browser on your computers hard drive or device.
Reason for collecting these information: This data is collected for statistical reason enables us to focus and adjust our website to be more suitable for customers, filter and improve the product and services we offer.
Cookies can also help us make your usage of the website more personalised website experience.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
(3) Using your personal data
We use your email address and details you provide us when placing your order for sending you a confirmation of your order, to contact you for any reason directly linked to your order or our service, or occasionally to inform you of new features on, or offers , or replies to your enquires, to provide to courier/delivery service company (your contact and delivery details) that handles the delivery of the hired device so that they can provide the delivery related service or communication relating to your hire service.
(4) Sharing access to Information
We share information about you with some third-parties who have appropriate safeguards in place to protect your privacy.
- Third-party vendors: We use third party vendors to enable us provide services to you at different stage of your hire and return of device process. So we may share information about you with third-party vendors who require access to our system to provide their services to us, or to provide their services to you. This includes but not limited to vendors like payment providers that process your credit and debit card information, fraud prevention services, cloud storage services, postal and email delivery services that help us stay in touch with you, online chat service and email support services to enable us provide you with support or assistance , registries, those that supports us with our marketing efforts , advert measurement services, analytics providers, task management tools, scheduling, word processing and tools used in collaboration among our teams, other third-party tools that enables us manage operations, companies that make products available on our websites , technical and support service providers.
- Regulatory and Legal requirements: We may have to disclose information about you in response to a legal or governmental request.
- To protect rights, property, and others: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of third parties, Lime Enterprise or the public. Example: if in good faith we belief there is an imminent danger of serious physical injury or death.
(5) Policy amendments