Need short term internet access for your indoor/outdoor events, popup shop/restaurant? or moving office and need temporary internet? Hire an internet router that allows you to connect up to 64 devices/gadgets to the internet at the same time. You can connect wifi enabled devices/gadgets like wireless printers & copiers, Laptops, smart phone (example Iphone, Samsung), MAC, PC, tablet and more. The router runs on 4G internet technology, just plug to a power source, switch on and connect to the WiFi (just the same way you connect to a hotspot). Simple to use, with NO I.T experience, no setup needed or configuration needed. Router can be used throughout Europe. Have a question? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org (Or click here to view our range of alternative pocket size wifi devices)
4G Wifi internet Order form- for events and Business
- ability to connect upto 64 wifi devices to the internet at the same time
- For both wireless(WiFi) and wired/LAN cable internet connection
- Temporary Wifi internet router with LAN port access to connect your printer or terminal to the router and access the internet + Wifi access, comes with wall plug for charging.
- Works with desktop computers, iPads, laptops,payment kiosks , printers,smart phones , and other wifi enabled devices
- Super fast 4G mobile broadband internet (download speeds of up to 60 Mbps*)
- with upto 250 meter radius Wi-Fi coverage
- Connect to the internet at your event or pop-up shop
- Comes with 50GB (50,000MB of data)
- Can be delivered to any U.K hotel, house, apartment, hostel or office
- includes £100 refundable deposit that would be paid back to your account after the device has been returned
- Return postage envelope (already paid by us) to post the device back to us.
- have a question? Email us: email@example.com
Wifi internet Router Kit package includes
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz/5GHz, 64 Wi-Fi users simultaneously
4 Gigabit LAN ports (RJ45),
two RJ-11 jacks for phones and a USB port.
Wifi range of up to 250 meters
LAN Cable (please request if you need a LAN cable)